DOWNLOAD LINK GENERATING………………….. IF DIDN’T DOWNLOAD, THEN GO BACK AND USE THE SECOND DOWNLOAD MP3
Vanier Graduate Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship program offered by the Canadian Government to Canadian citizens as well as International Students.
This year 160+ different scholarships are going to be offered to International Students. Is not it crazy to study in Canada under Fully Funded scholarship and in Top-Ranked universities?
So, let’s find a way to get this opportunity.
Host Country: Canada
Host institution: Not Specified (Different Universities)
Level of study: Master & PhD
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Eligibility: All countries
Deadline: 03 December, 2020
Following is the eligibility criteria for Vanier Graduate Scholarship program to study in Canada
To be considered for a Vanier CGS, you must:
- Be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota;
- be pursuing your first doctoral degree (including joint graduate research program such as MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., JD/Ph.D. – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component). Note that only the Ph.D. portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- Intend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or a joint graduate research program such as MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., JD/Ph.D.) studies and research at the nominating institution; For joint graduate research program, only the Ph.D. portion of a joint graduate research program is eligible for funding.
- Have completed no more than 20 months of full-time study in their doctoral program as of May 1, 2021;
- Have completed no more than 32 months of full-time study in their doctoral program, by May 1st, 2021 if enrolled in a joint graduate research program, e.g., MD/Ph.D., MA/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D. Applicants that fall into this category have access to the 32-month window whether or not they were previously enrolled in a Master’s program; or
- Have completed no more than 32 months of full-time study in their doctoral program by May 1, 2021, if accelerated directly from a Bachelor’s to a Ph.D. (no time spent in a Master’s program); or
- Have completed no more than 32 months of full-time study in their doctoral program by May 1, 2021, if accelerated from a Master’s degree into a Doctoral program without obtaining the Master’s degree.
- Have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the institution for its definition of a first-class average; and
- Must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral program.
In-short Eligibility Criteria
- International & Local Students can apply
- Must have passed your Bachelor for Masters program and Masters for Doctoral program
- You have not been awarded any Scholarship before from CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC
- IELTS passed score
Programs being offered
Following are the categories of the program being offered to the students under Scholarship.
- Natural sciences
- Health research
- Social Sciences
- Engineering Research
- Humanities Research
How to apply online?
You can apply online to avail this opportunity. Here are the steps to apply online
- Search University under Vanier Program
- Apply on the chosen University Portal
- Finalize your application
- Wait to get selected from Vanier officially
Every university has different deadline. So, it is better to search for each university from this link (Universities offering Vanier Scholarship).